• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rugby or Nuneaton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
I am intending to go to Nuneaton or Rugby for photography on Friday morning, but I am struggling to make a decision on which one to go to. From forum user's past experience, which of the 2 is better for photography?
Is there anywhere between the 2 stations which is good for lineside photography that can be reached by Public Transport?

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tim R-T-C

Established Member
Been a few years but I found Nuneaton better for photos since you can getter a better view of all the running lines from a single point.

I will actually be spending most of next friday (22nd) at Nuneaton so do say hi if you are there.

Geezah1984

What's Rugby like now since the new platforms have been added for photos and filming?

Also, what's the best day for freight at Nuneaton? I know there is a rush most days at about 4, but other than that, is there any day busier than others or are they about the same (I know nothings guaranteed, but just in general)?

Many Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.