Sail/Rail from Rosslare to Paddington

Discussion in 'Allocations, Diagrams & Timetables' started by KinmaJinti, 14 Aug 2019.

1. KinmaJinti

KinmaJinti New Member

Hi there,

Completely lost on which timetable to follow,

Seat 61 has one timetable which I believe could well be out of date.

Great Western have their timetable which does not match National Rail enquiries - see the 15:26 from Cardiff to Paddington, they both have different stopping patterns and arrival times and I don't know which is correct?

Any help?

Many thanks!

2. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

3. cambsy

cambsy On Moderation

The 08.00 Rosslare-Fishguard Harbour arr 11.15am, connects with 12.50 Fishguard Harbour- Harbour-Cardiff arr 15.16, then connects with 15.26 Cardiff-Paddington arr 17.30, calling Newport-Bristol Parkway-Swindon-Didcot Parway-Redding-Paddington, or if miss 15.26 there’s half hourly service to Paddington, a lot of members on this forum including me use Real Time Trains for timetable and train running information, it gives live information on how ones train is running etc, there are other apps too, but I prefer Real Time Trains, all the info I gave you was found in secs using Real Time Trains, hope helps.

4. Wilts Wanderer

Wilts Wanderer Established Member

Hi
    Can you provide a little more detail about the date, time and itinerary of your journey please? Hopefully you'll get some detailed advice if you provide specifics.

5. 30907

30907 Established Member

The timetables I have checked give identical times. Are you perhaps comparing different days of the week? Or travelling on a weekend when there are engineering works?