• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Same Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

schenker

We'll for maybe the last 6 months or so when ever I check time time,
Taking my phone out of my pocket, glancing at the PC clock I keep seeing
the same damn numbers.
22:22, Has been appearing for the last evenings, 14:14 19:19 are pretty common, I was also travelling on the train as we pulled into the station I looked
over at the LED display and 09:09:09 was looking at me.

I read into in a few sites and some people say its your sub concious trying to tell you things, I don't quite know what to make of that really :roll:
Hah.

So was just wondering if anyone else experiences the same numbers? from clocks or just anywhere else?

Thanks Luke.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
A couple of years ago, I kept seeing 306 everywhere, in books, at school, on clocks, etc.

A few weeks after it started, we got a Pug 306 for my brother to drive :lol:

Royston Vasey

Established Member
When I'm playing a DVD I seem to know instinctively when the time on the DVD counter in minutes and seconds reaches the same as the actual time in hours and minutes.

Geezertronic

Established Member
I keep seeing the same numbers over and over again... I always see 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7 ,8 & 9 over and over again but in different formations making different numbers :D

Oh and on a serious note, 11:11am is my "always see" number, I saw it 12 minutes before this post :D

schenker

A couple of years ago, I kept seeing 306 everywhere, in books, at school, on clocks, etc.

A few weeks after it started, we got a Pug 306 for my brother to drive :lol:

Now that's pretty bizarre! Coincidence or maybe something else? ;) Haha.

The recurring ones i see never seem to relate to anything, Well atleast havn't yet.

*keeps waiting*

devon_metro

Established Member
I tend to find that I look at the time on my phone, and after putting it back in my pocket, wonder what the hell the time is as i've completely forgotten!!

CraigS

Established Member
Recently, whenever I look at either the time on my phone, on my DVD player or on the PC, the last three numbers always seem to be 254.

37254 happens to be my favourite class 37.

I do exactly the same thing! :lol:

I do it too, and I also have this OCD thing about setting my alarm, I have to check the alarm time is right and the alarm is set right like, a million times before I go to sleep. And I sleep so heavily I have to use my alarm clock, phone and sometimes iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.