• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Same train appears 4 times on the timetable screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ys123

Mods feel free to move it, as i can't work out where it should go. I'm on the 13.13 Salford Central to Wigan Wallgate service. At 13.11 the announcement at Salford Central said it's been cancelled. A minute later it was announced as delayed 55mins. A minute later it turns up... At Salford Central and Salford Crescent people got confused as to whether it was their train. I've attached a photo I took at Salford Crescent of the timetable screen.

Attachments

• 20170706_131758.jpg
    20170706_131758.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rich McLean

Established Member
Mods feel free to move it, as i can't work out where it should go. I'm on the 13.13 Salford Central to Wigan Wallgate service. At 13.11 the announcement at Salford Central said it's been cancelled. A minute later it was announced as delayed 55mins. A minute later it turns up... At Salford Central and Salford Crescent people got confused as to whether it was their train. I've attached a photo I took at Salford Crescent of the timetable screen.

It's just be restarted/stepped up at Manchester by the look of the screen

Crossover

Established Member
The original service was 2F83 from Huddersfield which looks like it had issues between Huddersfield and Slaithwaite, losing around 20 mins

It has been restarted at Man Vic as 2T83, utilising another unit, hence it showing twice

F Great Eastern

Established Member
4 entries for what appears to be the same train - impressive!

Nearly as impressive as the screens at Cambridge earlier in the week before 75% of them totally stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.