• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Santa doing my lordzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi guys
If you were watching ITV news tonight (16th december) you know what i mean when i say santa doing my lordzzz. For those who didnt see it, they showed santa on the foot plate of 73096 pulling into alesford (i think) waving. it was sort of my lordzzzz. to add to this even my mum knows what my lordzzz is and admits to doing it once!!!
regards
stephen

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Hailing your arms out of windows is extremely stupid, dangerous, and to be awfully honest, you are likely to get your arm snapped off and potentially get yourself killed, all for doing something that does not reasonably have a meaning, and makes you look like a prat.

TheSlash

Established Member
Jamie C. Steel said:
Hailing your arms out of windows is extremely stupid, dangerous, and to be awfully honest, you are likely to get your arm snapped off and potentially get yourself killed, all for doing something that does not reasonably have a meaning, and makes you look like a prat.
I actually agree with him :shock: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.