• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scam Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Established Member
Prefer the one on the left myself. The one on the right looks something out of Van Helsing. ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Chaz said:
Prefer the one on the left myself. The one on the right looks something out of Van Helsing. ;)

Agree with that.

Marks out of 10 for the one on the left? (I'll giver her one):sex:

Sprog

Established Member
PMSL!!! :lol: :lol:

The Gricer said:
........ps - (at least I think it was :D )

pps - this thread must be really annoying to anyone who didn't see the original post........

Do you think TC will spank my bottom if i post it again!?? :shock: ;)

Purley for referance purposes..................!! :angel5:

Sprog

Established Member
What the heck..ill post it anyway......muwha <D :lol: ;)

BE WARNED.....TESCO SCAM .

BE WARNED!

I don't how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Yate and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco across town/

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs *uh hem* acts of a sexual nature ;) on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Friday, and also yesterday.

Dennis

Established Member
Ever get a feeling of deja vu (or whatever it is they say in France).

Anyway, hope you gave them a proper mouthful for what they did.:sign12:

Guinness

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
What the heck..ill post it anyway......muwha <D :lol: ;)

BE WARNED.....TESCO SCAM .

BE WARNED!

I don't how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know.

I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me, as I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.

This happened to me at Tesco in Yate and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the boot. They both start wiping your windscreen with a rag and Windolene, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts.

It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Tesco across town/

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs *uh hem* acts of a sexual nature ;) on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Friday, and also yesterday.

I hope I fall victim to that. ;) :)

Although I would ensure no money in the wallet and just my phone number ;)

David

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
The buggers got me again this morning :p :p :p :p
There must be several groups going around Tesco's. They amange to get me every morning...

Dennis

Established Member
You go to Tesco every morning? I thought it was only old grannies who did that, just to stand around and gossip, getting in the way of people who want to actually get on with their shopping.

Mind you, some of the free supermarket buses offer 'classic traction' and can be worth seeking out (if you're a classic bus fan).

Anyway, I am missing out, not being a car owner and normally shopping at Asda.

David

Established Member
I go to Tesco's to get my supplies for the day. (It does work out cheaper than stopping at a shop in whichever village I'm in on the day.)

Guinness

Established Member
Harry Potter said:
There must be several groups going around Tesco's. They amange to get me every morning...

Think I'll volunteer for the weekly shop me thinks 8-)

Dennis

Established Member
Harry Potter said:
I go to Tesco's to get my supplies for the day. (It does work out cheaper than stopping at a shop in whichever village I'm in on the day.)

Villages 'up north' still have shops? They won't do for much longer unless people use them!! Thankfully, most villages still have a pub, which I find just as useful as a shop.:)

The Gricer

Harry Potter said:
Is that cheaper even after allowing for the loss of your wallet each day? :D

Frank

T

Tom

I guess I really should let the other story out... contact me via MSN for the story and I'll give you a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.