• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail Club 50. Is it good to have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keppoch69

On Moderation
Hello everyone. I already have the Scottish Concessionary Travel Card-Disability version, which I do make much use of, & I do use Citylink for away days. Just to be clear that I do not qualify for the Disability railcard. I am in my early 50s and for a while, I have been dithering whether or not to join the club 50 scheme which ScotRail have promoted for years.
Hence why I thought I would throw it out on here just to get some feeling of how useful Scottish resident members find having it?
I would only be travelling on my own & definitely not in the middle of Manic summer season. I prefer to travel on what used to be known as the quiet days/times, especially early morning.
I am thinking that it could/would open up other opportunities for me & be another aid for me getting about more, & further?
Thanks a lot for reading & I look forward to any replies from those who do use a Club 50 card, or if you know someone who does use it & finds it useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.