• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ScotRail Conductor applicants

fozzy33

I know someone who has an interview for Perth depot on Tuesday. Its still going ahead to their knowledge.

When is yours now scheduled for? If you don't mind saying of course.

Anyone got any idea what questions to expect for a Conductors interview? TIA

Anyone had an interview in the last week or so?
Oh interesting, I was told on the phone they’d rescheduled them completely. Did they say how it went?

Last I heard they were still trying to arrange the diaries for the panel.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Scotrail84

Established Member
Oh interesting, I was told on the phone they’d rescheduled them completely. Did they say how it went?

Last I heard they were still trying to arrange the diaries for the panel.
Spoke to my mate the other day. He was informed on the Wednesday, the day after the interview that he’d been successful. Think he’s still got to do a medical though.

fozzy33

Spoke to my mate the other day. He was informed on the Wednesday, the day after the interview that he’d been successful. Think he’s still got to do a medical though.
Aw fantastic, congratulations to him. Hopefully we’ll all be colleagues soon enough

scotrail1976

Anyone heard anything in regards to Perth or Levenmouth applications? Profile just says under 'further' consideration. Been like that for a few months now with no contact from HR. I keep thinking I should email for an update but always bottle it in case they think I'm being a pest. :D
Hey, have you heard anything back from recruitment? I got an email in November to say I was successful at the assessment centre and they would be in contact. I've heard nothing!

Scotrail84

Established Member
Hey, have you heard anything back from recruitment? I got an email in November to say I was successful at the assessment centre and they would be in contact. I've heard nothing!
Yes, I have had an interview and been successful and I start next month. Maybe worth dropping them an email to see whats going on with your application.