Scotrail looking for trainee driver(s?) at Ayr

Discussion in 'Railway Jobs & Careers' started by Number5, 19 Nov 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Registered users do not see these banners - join or log in today!

Rail Forums

2. andyw39

andyw39 Member

Hi all. I have just joined the forum as I have applied for this position. Have applied for several position in the past but finally got through to the assesment day. Sat the 1st part of the tests yesterday so just waiting for the results. Anyone else on here going for it too?

3. LCC106

LCC106 Member

Hi Andy and welcome! Fingers crossed it goes well for you! I've gone for Northern Rail, Sheffield and have my 1st part of tests on Monday. How did you find it? When will you hear from them? Were you up against many people? Good luck!

4. andyw39

andyw39 Member

Just checked my e-mail and I've passed! :) Now I can say I found them easy. Haha! I bought a few books etc on the recruitment process which has helped a great deal so was confident anyway but still a relief to get the results. Was there with another 10 or so guys but looked like there was another crowd waiting to go in when we finished. Who knows how many in total will go through it. I just need to get prepared for the interview now. Good luck to you too. Let us know how you get on.

5. LCC106

LCC106 Member

Thanks and well done! I have a few books nut mechanics aren't my strongest point... will keep you posted though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.