• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail looking for trainee driver(s?) at Ayr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

andyw39

Hi all. I have just joined the forum as I have applied for this position. Have applied for several position in the past but finally got through to the assesment day. Sat the 1st part of the tests yesterday so just waiting for the results. Anyone else on here going for it too?

LCC106

Established Member
Hi all. I have just joined the forum as I have applied for this position. Have applied for several position in the past but finally got through to the assesment day. Sat the 1st part of the tests yesterday so just waiting for the results. Anyone else on here going for it too?

Hi Andy and welcome! Fingers crossed it goes well for you! I've gone for Northern Rail, Sheffield and have my 1st part of tests on Monday. How did you find it? When will you hear from them? Were you up against many people? Good luck!

andyw39

Just checked my e-mail and I've passed! :) Now I can say I found them easy. Haha! I bought a few books etc on the recruitment process which has helped a great deal so was confident anyway but still a relief to get the results. Was there with another 10 or so guys but looked like there was another crowd waiting to go in when we finished. Who knows how many in total will go through it. I just need to get prepared for the interview now. Good luck to you too. Let us know how you get on.

LCC106

Established Member
Thanks and well done! I have a few books nut mechanics aren't my strongest point... will keep you posted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.