• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

scotrail trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

dml11

Hi there,

I start my driver training on Monday the 25th and was wondering if anyone else out had the same start date?

A big thanks again to everyone who has posted information on the forum, it was a great help when going through my assessments and interviews.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lanc688

dml11,

Just noticed your post ref Scotrail. Given your position, I was just wondering if you could shed some liight on the salary scale in First Group for the trainee drivers.

I am actually looking at GA if the opportunity does arise, however would just like to compare the TOCs in the country.

I know GA start on about 25 K and increase after about a year - is this approximately the same do you know?

Thanks in advance for your help and well done and also good luck with your training.

Regards
Lanc688

Status
Not open for further replies.