• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scottish Citylink 900 stops in Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

keppoch69

On Moderation
Hello everyone. I am just wanting to check that the 900 still uses the stops on Shandwick Place, either side of the road, which have been used for decades now?
The PDF timetable on the website only lists the main stops, whereas the bus times website does indeed list them all.

A friend and I from the Greater Glasgow area, both with Concessionary passes, are wanting to go to a place around the Fountainbridge area and would prefer these stops, rather than traipzing from/to, either Haymarket, or Princes Street.
Thanks Everyone & safe travels!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Established Member
Hello everyone. I am just wanting to check that the 900 still uses the stops on Shandwick Place, either side of the road, which have been used for decades now?
The PDF timetable on the website only lists the main stops, whereas the bus times website does indeed list them all.

A friend and I from the Greater Glasgow area, both with Concessionary passes, are wanting to go to a place around the Fountainbridge area and would prefer these stops, rather than traipzing from/to, either Haymarket, or Princes Street.
I believe so. Last time I got off at Shandwick place. Cannot recall stopping Glasgow bound but google maps suggests the 900 stops there.

Spsf3232

Yes it does

Porty

Yes. But if it's after a big event (rugby, concert etc or maybe at peak times if there's a strike or disruption on the rail lines then they can be full by then. Infrequently an issue, but just beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.