• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Season ticket - no undergound ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loey

Trying to get the current price Peterborough to London season ticket.

Doesn't tell me how much it will be including underground travel, only travel to Kings Cross.

Any ideas why ? Just a glitch on the website, or something more sinister ???

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Deerfold

Veteran Member

Doesn't tell me how much it will be including underground travel, only travel to Kings Cross.

Where are you looking?

CallySleeper

Established Member

How long is the ticket for?

Romilly

Established Member
There are four options:

First Capital Connect trains only and no tube/buses:

Weekly 149.50
Monthly 574.10
Yearly 5,980.00

First Capital Connect trains only to the boundary of Zone 6, and then all trains, buses and tubes in Zones 1 to 6 (i.e. an out-boundary travelcard):

W 180
M 691.20
Y 7,200.00

Any trains to London (so fast East Coast trains as well as FCC) but no tube/buses:

W 177.50
M 681.60
Y 7,100.00

Any trains to boundary of Zone 6, and all trains, buses & tubes in Zones 1 to 6 (i.e. travelcard):

W 192.60
M 739.60
Y 7,704.00

Note that if you only make two single Zone 1 tube journeys each day, it may be that a trains-only season ticket plus Oyster Pay-as-you-Go on the tubes would be cheaper than a travelcard, e.g. 149.50 + (10 x 2.20) is £171.50 which is less than 180.

Status
Not open for further replies.