• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Section Planner Position on Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrWifeMyKid

Afternoon All,

Had an interview on the 08th April for section planner ( Stayed as interview scheduled all this time), and as of today it has changed to completed. However i got an email stating i reached the bench mark, and will be put on hold due to someone scoring higher. So i presume i was a runner up Candidate.
Has anyone else had this experience? and did the outcome prove to be positive in the end? Just wondering if there have been any positive outcomes from someone who has been in a similar position, and if someone can clarify, thank you.
The company was Network rail

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

S_W

This normally means they have identified the number 1 candidate should they not accept you are next in line

Hard to say the outcome as the person could accept it or reject it for a number of reasons so its just a waiting game

S_W

Having worked for Network Rail for 19 years they certainly dont rush when it comes to recruiting wether external or internal

Status
Not open for further replies.