• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

sectional appendix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
I belive technically nobody should be able to get them, but still............

womer UK

BTW... These are cheap, as theres no postage to pay, I've already bought five appendices from them with no trouble.

The freedom of information act makes these available to everyone, not just railway employees

John

GeoffM

You can browse them online as well - but the site requires a login. You sometimes see them on Ebay as well.

Geoff M.

GeoffM

Where can you get them online, I couldn't find anywhere on that site, so I presume you mean a different one.

I don't know which site you're referring to (I didn't mention an address). I could give you the address but you need a log-in anyway. If you're a Network Rail employee you may well have a log-in but you might not have access to that particular data. Basically if you don't know, then you haven't got it, 'cos otherwise you'd know about it!

Geoff M.

Ian Macavoy

I have and i am in the progress of scanning the sectional appendix, i need to check if what i am doing is legal, if anything in the future it make for a interesting historical document

GeoffM

I have and i am in the progress of scanning the sectional appendix, i need to check if what i am doing is legal, if anything in the future it make for a interesting historical document

Unless specifically stated otherwise, Sectional Appendices (and any other material for that matter) is copyrighted by default. With copyrighted material you can make a very small set of sample pages available but beyond that you need the copyright holder's permission. Unless you know otherwise I'd work on the principle that SAs are copyrighted in the normal way and should not be scanned and made public by yourself without permission.

Geoff M.

Status
Not open for further replies.