Security checks at Brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Anyother station have the "Anti-knife" crime detectors anywhere else as we had 3 pigs stopping every person who was either chav, young or next door n his 'cronies'. Something must of went on as about 40 knifes where caught within an hr of being set up and since i got back from work (with hi-viz) they somewhat let me pass without ticket check.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Ascot said:
... we had 3 pigs....
Bobbies, Policemen/woman, coppers, cops, boys in blue......... if you please Ascot :roll:

I happen to know a few coppers and i find the term 'pig' dis-respectful...........:rolleyes:

Ascot

Established Member
Sprog said:
Bobbies, Policemen/woman, coppers, cops, boys in blue......... if you please Ascot :roll:

I happen to know a few coppers and i find the term 'pig' dis-respectful...........:rolleyes:
Term used in Brum quite alot, comes second nature

TicketMan

Ascot said:
Term used in Brum quite alot, comes second nature
Not in the part f Birmingham where I live...

Of course, if you'd rather knife crime was ignored...
As it is our local services after 8pm constitute a free for all - i'd rather it didn't get any worse...

Ascot

Established Member
It's a problem here well in the surrounding areas where i live (Sheldon) car's are stolen left right and centre, any other place a stabbings is made a big fuss but here it's just said once and left. Gives this place a bad reputation.

AlexS

Established Member
Birmingham locals are no fun - that a woman was recently raped at 1pm on a 323 between BNS and Wolves says it all really. At night it gets even better, on matchdays, the whole thing is a farce and it's best to not even try and get a seat or be subjected to drunken abuse.

Ascot

Established Member
My schools in Kingshurst and no i don't follow the local chavvy trend. As for Birmingham locals are no fun... well me and my mates do have a good time and a laugh and not causing trouble so we're not all like that.

TicketMan

didn't say you were like that - i just love the way that people in Kingshurst claim they live in Castle Brom lol

My mate lives in Kingshurst - he does it lol

EDIT: For the benefit of Mr Tube Challenger, LOL means Laughing Out Loud. It is txtspk. Sorry...

Met Driver

Established Member
[mod]

I sense a deliberate provocation attempt. ;)

Can we give the whole txtspk thing a rest now please - everyone has made it quite clear where they stand on the subject; it's obviously one of those things which won't be agreed upon.

Now let's leave it at that please!

[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.