• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Seeing mobile phone version of forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowball

Established Member
I only ever view the RailUK forums from my laptop, and only ever from home. I have not made any recent intentional changes to hardware, software or settings.

In the last few days, whenever I visit the forum I see it in a different, more compressed format than before. The banner at the top of the page says "RailUK Forums Mobile".

I had never seen this until a few days ago. Can I switch back to the traditional view?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

snowball

Established Member
When in mobile view I don't see any obvious drop-down menu there. However, there is a button there labelled "Log Out", and experimentation shows that that takes me to a page with a drop-down menu, and that menu includes both "Defaut style" and "Mobi". "Mobi" seems to be what I was in.

Before the experimentation that led to the discovery of the Log Out trick, I got out of Mobi by clicking the link kindly supplied by causton in post #3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.