• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Senior Conductor EMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrstu

I applied for role with EMT had to do a video interview for2 mins why I wanted to be a Senior Conductor. The time for that expired on 08/11/17. As yet I have not received a reponse does it mean the successful applicants have been informed and due to demand they have not yet got down to advising unsuccessful applicants .

Any advice be appreciated. i am new to this forum and are looking to start a career in the rail industry.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Major14

I applied for role with EMT had to do a video interview for2 mins why I wanted to be a Senior Conductor. The time for that expired on 08/11/17. As yet I have not received a reponse does it mean the successful applicants have been informed and due to demand they have not yet got down to advising unsuccessful applicants .

Any advice be appreciated. i am new to this forum and are looking to start a career in the rail industry.
They should let you know either way by email. They have been recruiting for their talent pools big time just recently, so it’s possible they are a bit back logged at moment.

Good luck and hope it’s good news when you do hear.

cbrstu

They should let you know either way by email. They have been recruiting for their talent pools big time just recently, so it’s possible they are a bit back logged at moment.

Good luck and hope it’s good news when you do hear.
As yet I have still not had a response. I have applied for another job with EMT and are considering another job application as well. It is counter productive to have several applications with one TOC. Have applied to other TOCS almost a month ago no further respond other than ack my application. Any advice please or is it awaiting game.

cbrstu

I am still awaiting a reply from EMT . Anyone in the same boat ? Or does it mean they have not got round to letting me know been unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.