• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Serco 31's & X-City freight

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

On Saturday I went down to Water Orton station to see 31105 and 31285 passing on their way to Derby with a serco test train. Because of the poor lighting the photo has blurred unfortunatley.

The next day was a first for me as I saw 60071 head a steel train through Sutton Coldfield station on the Cross-City line.

http://midlandrailpics.fotopic.net/c887047.html

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

Great photos.
The Serco 31s doesn't look to bad considering the weather.

TicketMan

Ah Sutton - got to be one of the nicest looking buildings on the line. Apart from Lichfield Trent Valley of course ;)

Only two more Sundays of those freights to go...

andrewmay

Thanks for the comments. I have to agree with you there that Sutton Coldfield is one of if not the nicest stations along the line it's just a shame it's spoilt by the people who use it.

Sprog

Established Member
Ah ha! So those are the ones that Spluttered by me on my 220 near Sandwell and Dudley!

I was kinda giving Sarah some *uh hem* attention at the time ;) :oops: and they raced by and i looked up and saw the train rounding the bend heading towards Wolvers.

Ahh well, no chance of pics anyway, but i know the numbers now! :D :lol: Saw the other 2 in NR yellow at Derby so thats all 4 NR Peds in one day 8-)

Great pics dude! :thumbrig:

Status
Not open for further replies.