Series/Parallel Motor Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan125hst

Established Member
I recall seeing a video on YouTube the other week that showed a train accelerating (I don't think it was a UK train) and also had a diagram showing the wiring that showed the circuit changing as resistors switched in/ the circuit changed from Series to Parallel etc.

I've gone to find it again and I can't. Has anyone seen it and, if so, can they point me in the right direction?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mjmason1996

Ahh shame, I want to watch the video you're on about now!
The channel the video above is from has a few interesting videos along a similar vein - well worth checking out!

L401CJF

I'm not aware of the video you're after, although I'd be interested to see it myself.

I have however got a number of sound recordings on class 507/8s taken on the floor directly above the camshaft which pick up all the notching sounds very clearly and is quite satisfying. I'll upload them eventually!

ryan125hst

Established Member
Ahh shame, I want to watch the video you're on about now!
The channel the video above is from has a few interesting videos along a similar vein - well worth checking out!
Yes I agree, I've already had a look at some of them. There's some fascinating views of trains on that channel!

I have however got a number of sound recordings on class 507/8s taken on the floor directly above the camshaft which pick up all the notching sounds very clearly and is quite satisfying. I'll upload them eventually!
I look forward to hearing them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.