• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sheffield RHTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Established Member
A couple of questions about the Sheffield RHTT (3S11):

Is is still running? The RHTT's are booked to run until the end of this week IIRC, but I've not seen any photos recently. If it is what time does it usually arrive into Sheffield and where does it sit?

I've got a couple of days off work this week and want to try and get out for a few photos.

TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hi, as far as I know the sandite trains are carrying on for the next week at least but best to go as soon as possible.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays it is booked into Sheffield at 18:46 and leaves at 19:57 whereas Tuesdays and Thursdays it is in at 18:46 and leaves at 19:23.

They always sit in centre roads like this http://thomas-curry.fotoblog.co.uk/p34835642.html

Cheers

Nat the Ned

It also sits in Sheffield station a bit later on, Tuesdays and Thursday its booked off at 21:23, cant remember what time it arrives but I did it at 21:00 after chasing it by car from Worksop where it departs 19:58. It is also then possible to do it at Penistone where it sits to pass a unit at 22:45.

Sheffield
Penistone

Oh and they are booked to finish end of this week, however down here (Cornwall) ours has been given an extra week, so guess the Sheffield area ones may have aswell??

rmt

Go to Lockwood from Sheffield, they then reverse there, and go to Barnsley, then Kirkgate (Wakefield), then Barnetby. After that, they run to Malton, then end up at York :).

Status
Not open for further replies.