• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Short transfer time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impey0711

On Moderation
I've bought an advance single from watford-Manchester on the 08:10 been given a reservation for both legs of the journey but the 1st leg only gives me 6 mins transfer time at Milton keynes for the 08:56 Piccadilly train can I use any train between watford - Milton keynes or have to be that one ? I understand mk is not that big but I'm just concerned my train will be late

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
If you have a reservation for the Watford-MK leg then you must use that service. If it's delayed and you miss your connection you may travel on the next service to Manchester (and also may be eligible for Delay Repay).

PermitToTravel

Established Member
The 08:10 from Watford Junction to Milton Keynes on Sunday mornings is reservable, which means that you'll have a reservation coupon stating that you must travel on this train. You can't take an earlier train

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
At that time in the morning on a Sunday the WCML operates as a two-track railway. The Manchester train will be behind the London Midland one on the same track.

Status
Not open for further replies.