• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Should posts have a Like/Dislike button?

Should the site have a like/dislike button for posts?

• Yes

Votes: 35 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
Can i be allowed to refer to people using whatever language i like? My creativity is really stifled by having to be nice to people!

I dont really like like buttons although the suggestion of agree seems a good one

Another forum I use has it as a "Thanks" button, and when you press it it says "X says thank you to Y for this useful post". More constructive than a simple "like".

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
I don't see much point in keeping the poll and the thread open. It's been neck and neck all along, and there are clearly some very good reasons for not introducing this feature, as tbtc has explained very well.

Y961 XBU

Am voting no, The Dartslf Forum had the Thank You Button once and was abused a lot, if people started arguing the most popular people where getting all the Thank you's despite what they where saying, Therefore i cant see it working here as chances are the same thing would happen here.

Greenback

Emeritus Moderator
Thanks to everyone who put their views forward here. The thread and the poll are now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.