• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signaller - Grade 2 - Middlesbrough Crag Hall Assessment 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartemarte

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on what to expect for an Assessment 2 interview?

I was surprised to receive this as I had originally been told I had passed all the tests but there were candidates with more experience (which I totally understand)

from reading up on the forums about the job it looks like a career I would enjoy, i'd like to do some research and possibly get some tips from you nice people! :)

the new online test they sent out (the one i passed) was rather difficult! It's evident that my math skills have suffered since leaving school :lol:

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hull D

Google Network Rail Non Technical Skills, and STAR technique.
If you use the search bar on this forum there is absolutely loads of useful stuff about the whole signaller selection process.............

Status
Not open for further replies.