• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signalling Apprenticeship

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxs71

Hello. 1st time post. I have recently applied for the signalling apprenticeship. Completed 70 questions application and passed the tests. What are the next steps? I don't do well at assessment centres and can't seem to find if there might be one. any help appreciated. thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Teddyward

Just sit and wait tight to see if it changes to under consideration for assessment 2. That means it’s been passed to the hiring manager for them to select for interview.

jaxs71

Ok thanks VERY much. Went back to "under consideration" today. Would be a total change of career for me. Be great if i get through

choochoobacca

Ok thanks VERY much. Went back to "under consideration" today. Would be a total change of career for me. Be great if i get through

Get used to waiting, it will probably be a loooooong slog between updates. Apply for every single position you are prepared to relocate to. And read the thread ‘career as a signaller’ which has answers to all the questions you can think of, and more!

jaxs71

Get used to waiting, it will probably be a loooooong slog between updates. Apply for every single position you are prepared to relocate to. And read the thread ‘career as a signaller’ which has answers to all the questions you can think of, and more!
ok many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.