• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signalling Problems North of Birmingham New Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miken

Currently crawling along on the 1915 Birmingham New St to Glasgow; somewhere between New St and Sandwell & Dudley at the moment. The TM has reported "signalling problems over whole area due to concrete being thrown onto the track and damaging signalling equipment." If only I could get my hands on the little angels!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SCDR_WMR

Established Member
Currently crawling along on the 1915 Birmingham New St to Glasgow; somewhere between New St and Sandwell & Dudley at the moment. The TM has reported "signalling problems over whole area due to concrete being thrown onto the track and damaging signalling equipment." If only I could get my hands on the little angels!
Yeah unfortunately some nice folks have chucked a slab of concrete onto the tracks, severing a cable for the Axle Counters between Soho & Rolfe St.

Can't temp replace due to water ingress so will be fixed tonight.

Trains being talked past 2 signals 5pm, some serious delays but mostly down to 10 mins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.