• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Signalling Simulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanHST

Hi,
I have recently been having lots of fun signalling in SimSig, and so had a look for more signalling simulators. I then had a go with RailOS, which I also enjoyed despite it being less detailed, and I'm thinking of creating a route on it soon. However, I was wondering if anyone has used any other signalling simulators such as Blockpost or PC-Rail. If so, would you recommend them?
Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JohnMcL7

Welcome to the forum, there was a recent thread discussing signalling simulators which may be worth a read:

Willie Bee

I came across SimSig a few years ago and was fascinated. I watched a few YouTube videos and it seemed pretty complicated, but interesting nonetheless. For some reason, I then forgot all about it.

Last night looking at YouTube, up came a suggested video all about Rail Route, which seems to be a similar sort of game / simulation. I had a very quick look, but will investigate further tonight. (My wife works nights, so in the evening I’m in charge of the bedroom TV)

Here's a LINK to their website

Status
Not open for further replies.