• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[SimSig] NEW: Sheffield & West Yorkshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveHarries

Established Member
Evening all,

Released this evening (Thursday 28th) are two new additions for the SimSig library.

Sheffield is not in itself a new sim but has now been upgraded to reflect the layout at York ROC to which control passed from Sheffield PSB upon closure of the latter on 01-May-2016. The tram line around Rotherham is included. The other new sim is West Yorkshire which covers the areas controlled by the SBs at Castleford, Ferrybridge, Horbury Junction, Milford, Milford West Sidings, Prince of Wales & Cutsyke and Wakefield Kirkgate.

Both sims are payware at £30 each but a miltibuy offer (coupon code "multibuy") takes the total price for the two sims down to £51.

HTIOI,
Dave

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Statto

Established Member
Is anyone having problems clicking onto simsig, as i get, your connection is not private message when trying to go on to the site?:'(

DaveHarries

Established Member
Is anyone having problems clicking onto simsig, as i get, your connection is not private message when trying to go on to the site?:'(
Just tried: no problem at my end. Maybe something in the settings on your browse?

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.