• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Simsig question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peregrine 4903

Established Member
Hello everyone, I've recently installed simsig and am really enjoying playing it. I just purchased the Three Bridges ASC simulation, but it covers such a huge area that its impossible to do the entire thing without ARS enabled.

What I am wandering, is it possible to disable ARS for 1 panel so I can do that entire panel manually, Panel 1B for East Croydon for example and then have all others areas operate under ARS, or is that impossible and it has to be specific trains?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Under options you can select the class of trains which have ARS but I haven't found a way to have it on a certain panel.

1635442351414.png

GW43125

Established Member
If you turn ARS on, you'll see little pink dots with labels all over the place. These are the ARS "subareas" and can be individually disabled by right-clicking the pink dots.

Status
Not open for further replies.