• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[SimSig] Regular game

Which day would you prefer for SimSig multiplayer?

• Tuesdays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesdays

• Thursdays

• Fridays

• Saturdays

• Sundays

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Please choose which day is best for a regular game.

The game would have to be in the evening, probably 7pm or 7:30pm start and finish around 8:30pm.

If there is no clear winning day, we could do a further poll with the 2 days with the most votes as options.

Please only vote if you are willing to participate in SimSig multiplayer.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
Any day is good for me because I have now finished school and only have two exams left so really except Tuesdays and Saturdays all other days are fine.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not sure Saturdays are a good idea, given the number of forum meets on Saturdays!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I can't vote for a day in particular, due to irregular shift patterns invoked by a restaurant that's miles behind sales targets and 100% more staff than are required for it. Plus this is a shared PC/Internet connection, so I cannot be on for a day in particular for SimSig!

Status
Not open for further replies.