• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Some urgent ticket help needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigVince76

Hi I have two train journeys to make tomorrow and I am having problems getting prices for both of them! I have a disabled persons rail card.

Firstly the easy one.

Stoke-On-Trent to Manchester Airport I need to be at the airport around 9am and I will be returning the next day around 1pm. It would seem best to split at Manchester but I am a bit confused about what qualifies as 'off peak'. Suggestions?

Now the really odd one:

I want to go from Feltham to Guildford at around noon, returning about 5PM. The national rail website offers a price of £11.80 for a single via Clapham Junction and says that return tickets are not available, is this right? There must be a cheaper way!

Thanks for any help guys, my head is hurting from starring at rail websites trying to make sense of all this!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

b0b

Established Member
I want to go from Feltham to Guildford at around noon, returning about 5PM. The national rail website offers a price of £11.80 for a single via Clapham Junction and says that return tickets are not available, is this right? There must be a cheaper way!

something weird there, I'm seeing a 5.75 CDR (disabled adult discount) that has no return restrictions in the evening, via Virginia Water, or 10.35 if you want to go via London...

Status
Not open for further replies.