• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South West Trains Apprenticeship-Assesment advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT3001

Hi

I was recently invited to an assessment with SWT at Wimbledon for an assessment and depot tour. It's tomorrow.

Does anyone have any advice, or has any idea as to what the dress code may be?!

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
Hi

I was recently invited to an assessment with SWT at Wimbledon for an assessment and depot tour. It's tomorrow.

Does anyone have any advice, or has any idea as to what the dress code may be?!

Thanks in advance!
Can't offer any info specifically for your assessment, although I'd imagine it'll be a general verbal reasoning/numerical reasoning and aptitude test. I'd also attend in smart business attire (suit or at very least a shirt, tie and smart trousers/shoes) unless told otherwise....First impressions and all that!

If you weren't given practice material, the assessment is usually as above as there's not much you can practice for, you either have it or you don't, if that makes sense? I'm guessing that as you've got past the initial paper sift (I'm assuming there was an application form prior to this stage?) you're not silly, so this should be a breeze for you.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.