• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern 90% off all advance tickets tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
50p! What a bargain!

Ta for the gen, will be having a look at the Southern stuff tomorrow. I smell a bash for next to nothing...

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Couldn't find anything that took my interest or at times that were suitable for me, so not been able to take advantage at all of this. Never mind.

Now if SET had been doing this offer, I'd have been there!

paul1609

Established Member
im told that Milton Keynes to brighton and vice versa is now available as a advance fare on the Southern website but not yet advertised until any possible snags are ironed out.
Try your luck!

ashworth

Established Member
I'd already got cheap tickets with a recent NXEC 20% off offer from Nottingham to Kings Cross, changing at Grantham, for a Saturday in September. I have now booked Victoria to Brighton at 50p each way and so it's not bad for day out from Notingham to Brighton for approx £20.
I've allowed myself about 90 minutes in London each way just in case there are any problems but still get over 4 hours in Brighton. Leave Nottingham at 0730 and arrive back at 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.