• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern class 313 routes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuan542

Hi all,

Is anyone able to give me some in depth detail on the class 313 routes specifically for Barnham depot.

Kind regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mavsk

Brighton to Portsmouth Harbour (including Bognor and Littlehampton) and Brighton to Seaford.

Mills444

Hello as 313s do as above as well as the Brighton to Lewes shuttle service however I am not sure if it is Brighton or Barnham that works those, in addition they also do the Hove to Brighton runs. I am assuming you are a new joiner to Barnham so well come and I hope you enjoy the 313's are quite something scolding in the Summer and absolutely freezing in the Winter but they are good reliable trains.

pompeyfan

Established Member
Hello as 313s do as above as well as the Brighton to Lewes shuttle service however I am not sure if it is Brighton or Barnham that works those, in addition they also do the Hove to Brighton runs. I am assuming you are a new joiner to Barnham so well come and I hope you enjoy the 313's are quite something scolding in the Summer and absolutely freezing in the Winter but they are good reliable trains.

apart from when the driver gaps them going into Portsmouth and Southsea Low Level!!

prod_pep

Established Member
The 313s also run the half-hourly Brighton to West Worthing stoppers, many of which are extended to and from Littlehampton in the peaks. I don't know if Barnham crews work any of those services?

Status
Not open for further replies.