• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Class 377 at Hornsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Class455

Established Member
Just seen Southern 377702 at Hornsey Depot in one of the sidings while going past. Is it visiting the lathe there? I’ve often seen GX 387’s visiting Hornsey but not Southern. I also wonder if it went via the TL core to reach Hornsey.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class315

7702 & 7705 are at Hornsey, the latter was on the wheel lathe at 13:00. They’re both there for C6 exams.

Class455

Established Member
Seen a picture of 377703 inside Hornsey Depot and in the description, apparently the unit had an "internal refit" there. Not sure if this is related to Project Aurora as I thought this was being done at Selhurst.

Class315

Seen a picture of 377703 inside Hornsey Depot and in the description, apparently the unit had an "internal refit" there. Not sure if this is related to Project Aurora as I thought this was being done at Selhurst.

They're having HVAC units replaced as part of their C6 exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.