• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Southern Uckfield Line Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_179

Established Member
Afternoon all,

Has anyone one got the diagrams for the Uckfield line by any chance ?

Or

Can point me in the direction of where they are please?

Thanks in advance,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
I delete all my messages after reading them to avoid a messy inbox - what was it exactly you wanted regarding the diagrams? You did tell me but I’m afraid I’ve forgotten.

03_179

Established Member
Looks for Diagrams as not wanting to duplicate any unit also work out how they get to/from Selhurst depot

tsr

Established Member
Are you referring to stock diagrams? These are quite complex and I'm not sure anyone would want to post every single one (there are lots of empties, splits and attaches, overnight diagrams etc.). Plus they tend to change from time to time, and almost every day sees some sort of ad-hoc alteration due to unit availability, anyway.

Is there anything specific you need help with? I may be able to explain something.

EDIT: You've posted while I did. Is there a specific depot move you want help with?

tsr

Established Member
I'll give you a starting point, you can work the rest out from there or get someone else to help... ;)

On weekdays...

Empties for the first service down leave Selhurst Depot towards East Croydon as 10/171 at 05+00 on 5G03 via Norwood Junction reversal.

Empties for the first service up leave Oxted towards Uckfield as 4/171 at 04+40 on 5E00 (after stabling and cleaning overnight).

Empties for the second service down leave Selhurst Depot towards London Bridge as 6/171 at 05+20 on 5E05.

Empties for the second service up leave Selhurst Depot towards Uckfield as 4/171 (usually 2+2 formation) at 04+15 on 5E06 via the Arrival or Departure Road and Selhurst Station reversal.

Empties for the fourth service up leave Selhurst Depot towards Uckfield as 10/171 at 05+30 on 5E10 via Norwood Junction reversal.

Plenty more than that! But the bottom link is absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Uckfield Line passenger stock to/from Selhurst Depot. Just the paths for a Railhead Treatment Train circuit which may or may not run.

Status
Not open for further replies.