• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

I can install a mod which does a spelling check, it's included with 3.0 though.

jonb

Established Member
Could you not just copy your post into WORD do a quick spell check then change any errors?

Guinness

Established Member
I used to copy difficult words into Google Search Bar and then see if it suggests the correct spelling.

Guinness

Established Member
Yes - People understand you better and you don't get the annoying people correcting you in big bold letters. ;)

Julian G

Established Member
Chaz said:
Yes - People understand you better and you don't get the annoying people correcting you in big bold letters. ;)
and what if you are geordie and those different stuff :shock:

tramboy

Geordie and the like is an accent/way of speaking from an area, it doesn't affect your understanding of the english language!

Dave

Craig

Established Member
Chaz said:
I can't get this Spell thingy for Firefox to work. :(
Why not? Did you download a dictionary file to go with it?

Jim said:
Does it really make a differance:?:
If you want people to read and understand your posts then yes. If you'd used a spell checker on that post you'd have spelt difference correctly.

1288gaje said:
and what if you are geordie and those different stuff :shock:
Being a Geordie doesn't make you illiterate. I'm from Newcastle and it hasn't affected my ability to spell properly or use grammar correctly :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.