• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SRPS Fife Circle Steam Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathonAG

As some of you may be aware, I was out today for the two Fife Circle Steam Specials behind K4 No. 61994 "The Great Marquess" on the lower half of the Fife Circle. However, plans did not go as planned, which meant me having to make a new game plan....to cycle to as many locations I had planned as I felt I could for photos! Today I have done some 40 miles on the bike, and am very exhausted....Fife is very hilly you know! It meant only getting one shot of the 2nd run, but oh well! But thanks to those of you who text me giving me updates on where the train was, as you know, I had to plan out locations and change's of at least an hour in advance, and thanks to those of you who chatted to me to today, said hello and spurred me on! It was no easy feat, but as you can see from the result, it's was worth it:

First Run:

y62wyq.jpg

y62wyu.jpg

y62wy0.jpg

y62w11.jpg

Second Run:

y62w1c.jpg

y62w1a.jpg

The whole collection of today's runs is here : http://www.jonathonag.fotopic.net/c1512509.html

Hope you like them!

Status
Not open for further replies.