• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stage 2 ASSESSMENT / MMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddysim

Hi all,
I know this is a generic question to say the least but looking for advice / tips. I recently have been invited back to a stage 2 day for assessments which includes an MMI at the end. Does anyone have any insight to the MMI questions specifically and successful ways of answering them. I currently work in a school so presume a lot of answers can be cross referenced. Also, does anyone have any revision tips for the computer tests? Any feedback welcome - Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hi all,
I know this is a generic question to say the least but looking for advice / tips. I recently have been invited back to a stage 2 day for assessments which includes an MMI at the end. Does anyone have any insight to the MMI questions specifically and successful ways of answering them. I currently work in a school so presume a lot of answers can be cross referenced. Also, does anyone have any revision tips for the computer tests? Any feedback welcome - Thanks!

If you have a quick search for MMI questions on this forum you will find plenty of examples, but they are always of the 'tell me a time when you...' type. Try to have a couple of answers for each of the ones you use (there is normally a total of 6 questions) just in case.

As for the computer tests, you can't really revise or practice them so I wouldn't worry about it - if you have the aptitude then you will pass them, and in all honesty they aren't that difficult. The practice materials that you should have received will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.