• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach groups plans for crossforth hovercraft grounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
And i havnt started on there obsession with zoned, permitted or otherwise chargable parking not just in town but in the suberbs also which hampers those who may want to park and ride, walk etc. Yes there are P and R sites but not enough and Edinburgh is stil a city of the car.

There's rumblings of permit parking being extended all the way down to the coast near me in the next few years. :|

In all honesty, I think it's only a matter of time before the permit parking ends up all the way out to Trinity, which will cause even more problems.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blindtraveler

Established Member
its half way there already..where are you?
TBTC, They need to restore the all day faster service as even with the weekday and saturday 8 minute frequency its overloaded most of the time. Even if the express were only to run Haymarket, West End, Waverley, Waterloo Place, Regent Road, Meddowbank, Portobello and terminate at Musselburgh Tesco via highstreet it would help and a 30 minute patern would do, perhaps with a single deck, maybe even a bendy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.