• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach (United counties) short of Gold Busses

Status
Not open for further replies.

westcoaster

Established Member
Does anyone know if they are short of gold veichles, a couple of observations over the last few days include on the,

X4 shorts an R reg Olympian, an S reg & 04 tridents, an 08 reg E400, plus a 55 reg solo.

X46/47 an 04 reg trident, and an 08 reg E400.

Also seen what must be the spare gold veichle, on the X46/47.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tetchytyke

Veteran Member
I know Stagecoach have sent plenty of buses to Fife to help with the issues caused by the closure of the Forth Road Bridge, it may be related to that.

David57

Northampton have sent two Scania deckers to Scotland (can't put my hand on fleetnumbers at the mo)..
15936 is Northamptons unbranded Gold bus, and is quite often found on the No8 Bicester service.
Don't think it was down to a shortage of vehicles, just operational requirements.

Danfilm007

I know Stagecoach have sent plenty of buses to Fife to help with the issues caused by the closure of the Forth Road Bridge, it may be related to that.

I wouldn't have thought they send up fully route branded Gold buses though?

mbonwick

Established Member
It was ordinary Scania/E400s that were sent to Scotland; they should now be back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.