• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEZDAN1982

After 18 months since my initial application I am happy to advise I now have a start date for the role of Trainee Conductor with South Eastern.
Having been a member of the Forum for a few months I would like to Thank everyone who posts on here for being so helpful and friendly.

I cant wait to get started. One thing that there isn't much information on in my pack is what kind of shift pattern it is once training has been completed so if anyone one on here is able to shed any light it would be most appreciated. I'm sure during my interview that something along the lines of a week of earlies, week of lates was mentioned.

Many Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

district

Congratulations! I'm also starting with Southeastern in June for Station Staff, so may see you around!

All the best in your new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.