• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stations with water refill points

dan4291

Next time I am at a station, probably Newcastle I'll take a picture and upload it here showing the exact position.

Perhaps others will follow and we'll all get to know the locations.

I'd never heard of the Refill app mentioned previously .. might give it a try, although some reviews aren't too good
The one at Newcastle is on platform 4 next to a vending machine about halfway along the platform. I use it regularly. Could do with one or two more dotted about near the concourse though.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Rail101

There is one at London Bridge, a little to the left (so the Tooley Street side) of the arches through to the underground (if facing towards the underground). Apparently also one on the upper level concourse but I've not used that one myself

Railcar

At East Croydon, Caithness Walk forms a link from the overbridge to Dingwall Road. At the end of Caithness Walk is a water refill machine.

BenS123

Bournemouth has one which is in a rather weird location (outside the platform 3 gateline and turn left after leaving the station building), it also charges 25p per refill

telstarbox

Established Member
There is one at London Bridge, a little to the left (so the Tooley Street side) of the arches through to the underground (if facing towards the underground). Apparently also one on the upper level concourse but I've not used that one myself
The lower one is outside the gate line near the Hotel Chocolat shop (I'd say nearer the St Thomas St side). The upper one is at the top of the stairs which lead down to the lower concourse.