• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Steam And The Royal Scotsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathonAG

Hi Guys,

First off, wonderful weather today isn't it? I'm glad it is, because today I had planned to go to Kirkcaldy to photograph K4 No. 61994 "The Great Marquess" heading to Mossend on a move from Thornton prior to it hauling a private charter tomorrow, but also go out to get my first decent shot of the Royal Scotsman tour. However, I couldn't arrange an outing by car, so instead, I got the train down to Inverkiething....then walkked nearly a mile to Dalgety Bay ( the Hillend area ) for the photographs....for once mother nature was on my side!.

Anyway, here are just some of the shots :

ytv3rr.jpg

ytv3t3.jpg

ytv3tc.jpg

ytv3tb.jpg

Lots more on here : http://jonathonag.fotopic.net/c1505218.html , I'm sure that collection will be heavily enjoyed by all you Class 158 and 170 DMU lovers out there!

Thanks

Jonathon

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.