• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Strange Working (Leicester - Lincoln) - 28 Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

muug1982

The 8:26 is about to be worked by a 4 car meridian (222101). Never seen a meridian on this route before.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I traveled the route on one last week (Wednesday?). I thought it was a mistake! It might have been some kind of crew training run as LOTS of EMT staff joined at Nottingham

Last edited:

philjo

Established Member
preparations for additional capacity for Lincoln Christmas market weekend? EMT usually run a HST on some services from Nottingham to Lincoln that weekend

sd0733

Established Member
Was told a couple of weeks ago by an EMT staff member that they were looking into this.

Seriously low availability of the 15X fleet, particularly 156s leading to loads of short forms Is the reason behind it.

LowLevel

Established Member
The last poster has it. Running until December 1St to allow 15X to undergo repair following leaf fall. Senior Conductors route conducting appropriately traction trained managers and Derby drivers. I wouldn't go out specifically for it as it gets pulled if there's a need for a 222 on the London services debtor disruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.