• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Struggling To Plan Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

fkofilee

NRE is showing 504 Bad Gateway intermittently on multiple devices so having issues trying to plan my journey.

Gatwick Airport --> Portsmouth / Southsea and back again

Sunday 2nd April

Dep 1100
Return from PMS @ 1830

Trains to PMS are showing as direct once an hour
Trains from PMS are showing as change once @ Worthing but arent these the services that join together from Bognor or Littlehampton?
Can someone verify the above for me?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

I13

NRE is showing 504 Bad Gateway intermittently on multiple devices so having issues trying to plan my journey.

GTW --> PMS and back again

Sunday 2nd April

Dep 1100
Return from PMS @ 1830

Trains to PMS are showing as direct once an hour
Trains from PMS are showing as change once @ Worthing but arent these the services that join together from Bognor or Littlehampton?
Can someone verify the above for me?
Journey planner issues aside, will be direct in both directions, with the Portsmouth portion attaching to a portion from Littlehampton at Worthing. Won't show correctly in most journey planners as requires a lot of manual input in timetable planning systems so often not done for engineering work plans.

fkofilee

Journey planner issues aside, will be direct in both directions, with the Portsmouth portion attaching to a portion from Littlehampton at Worthing. Won't show correctly in most journey planners as requires a lot of manual input in timetable planning systems so often not done for engineering work plans.
Thanks for confirming - Checked departures on RTT and it shows exactly this.

Status
Not open for further replies.