• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SuperLuke2334's trip reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Two very different trip reports then :) You've reminded me that I was meant to have updated my own thread recently, but I haven't yet done so. I had the time yesterday but not the motivation!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Two very different trip reports then :) You've reminded me that I was meant to have updated my own thread recently, but I haven't yet done so. I had the time yesterday but not the motivation!
Absolutely! I write this sat on HD06 behind 67025 powering towards Cardiff! I look forward to hearing about your adventures too!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Right well, I am once again sorry for the wait to my followers!

The last couple of weeks have been a major success, with a trip to Merseyrail once again, a trip to the Cardiff Valleys, and haulage on all of the active TfW Mk4 sets! Hd01-07, with HD08 to come if it happens!

I will post a couple of posts here, so it doesn't get mixed up :).

MerseyRail - 25th July 2023

The sun awoke me, which was excellent news as the weather forecast for the days in the area was looking utterly abysmal! A quick jaunt to the station for the 0756 towards Holyhead, which was 158821. Nothing too eventful happened on the journey to Chester, and we arrived there about 3 minutes earlier than on the WTT!!

Alighting at Chester, we decided not to get the first train, but the one 15 minutes later as it lined up with connections slightly better. It was wonderful to be back at Chester as there are now so many 197s around, they are seriously monopolising!! Boarding the first train, 507016, we headed for Birkenhead Hamilton Square, to change for the Hoylake services, to go to Bidston! The aim was to try and find some of the TfW 230s. Spotting there was a training run due in at 1105, we headed for that without hesitation! Passing Birkenhead North depot, we also saw 230010 and 006 parked up, along with 507005 shunting around ready for withdrawal.

Arriving at Bidston in plenty of time, the 230, (009), came round the corner into the station. However, it didn't reverse in the one platform and go back as it usually does, it stopped, then continued on further up the track, which was odd considering it was meant to be going back! Anyhow, we waited for a couple more trains and it did come back! Flew straight through P2 and headed back down the line! It must have gone to the depot to reverse!

With that now ticked off the list, we headed back into central Liverpool, alighting at James St, to head for the Museum of Liverpool, to have a look at the many railway related exhibits they have there, it really was fascinating. Having done that, we ran a couple of stops round to Lime St to see if anything interesting was around, then headed for Liverpool Central to try and pick up more 777s! 777009 was our chariot to Walton (Merseyside), where we hopped off and jumped on 777013 (Eurovision one) back to Sandhills. Here we picked up 508126 and headed one stop for Bank Hall. We'd heard there was a static Ruston shunter on Liverpool Derby road, a short walk away, so being in the area, we took the opportunity and had a wander to see what it was! (Photo below)

Back on the proper railways, we decided to have a longer ride on the 507s/8s all the way to the extremity of the network, Southport. It's a really nice station to be honest, and such a variety of trains there. Knowing that 'The Beatles' Merseyrail train was out later in the day, 508111, we hung around at Southport to grab that back to Liverpool Central, to hop on a Chester service in time to make our connecting train home.

Our train home was initially showing as a 150, but then was swapped for a 197, so we were getting quite excited... however.... it was not meant to be! At Chester it was swapped for 158839 due to overnighting issues in Canton! Ah well, it was a shame not to have a long ride on one, but that time sure will come! The CIS screens on the platforms were also having a fit.. saying the train was going to Cardiff via Birmingham New Street!!! That would have been interesting, but alas it did not happen!

I thank you for reading, and I shall now post the Cardiff Valleys report.

Attachments

• 20230725_100401.jpg
    20230725_100401.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230725_105406.jpg
    20230725_105406.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230725_111011.jpg
    20230725_111011.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230725_121235.jpg
    20230725_121235.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230725_125832.jpg
    20230725_125832.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230725_135525.jpg
    20230725_135525.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230725_153015.jpg
    20230725_153015.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230725_094459.jpg
    20230725_094459.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Cardiff Valleys - 1st August 2023

This was a trip I'd been longing to do for months, and finally having the opportunity to do so, I took full advantage of it! In order to do this trip, I made use of the Explore Cardiff and Valleys Day Ranger, which allows for unlimited travel around the Valleys after 9.30am on weekdays, costing me only £7!

As it could not be used until after 9.30, I took the 09.02 down to Cardiff Central, formed of 67025 and HD06. The Mk4 sets are really nice to travel on for a long distance, however it did feel weird to be going non-stop to Newport (as is booked)!!

Now, it is unusual for me not to have made a plan before a trip, however this was an example of such! However, I did have a list of things that I wanted to achieve! This was as follows:

• Ride a TfW 170
  • Ride a Northern 150 on hire to TfW
  • Ride a TfW FLIRT
  • Go to Taff's Well and see the tram-trains
  • Go to Barry Sidings and see some 756s
  • Ride the Cardiff Bay shuttle
  • Go to Gilfach Fargoed (shortest station platforms in Wales!)
  • Ride a FLIRT the full length of the Rhymney Valley
Seeing that there was a 170 on the 1015, I went straight for that, and the declassified First Class section, which is absolutely superb!! So already I had a tick off the list! Hopping off at Llanharan, due to time restrictions, I waited for the next return service to Cardiff Central, formed of 150269!! And there goes another item from the list! I do think the TfW variants are much more comfortable... the seats on those Northern ones pushed into my back!

Next up, a FLIRT to Penarth. First time ever on one of these, and boy were they good! The acceleration was amazing, and really quite comfortable. I could definitely spend a lot of time on these! Hopping off the FLIRT, I waited for the next northbound service as the return of the one I got off did not stop at Gilfach Fargoed. It was a lovely ride up to Gilfach, and very very odd to see such short platforms!!! (photo below)

The next train was another northbound, in an hour's time, so I elected to walk to Bargoed in order to get back south. Jumping on another 231 (thankfully not the 2x153s that were trundling up and down that day!) I headed for Cardiff Queen St, to take a train to Taff's Well, to make another tick on the list! Despite it being a 150, the short ride to Taff's Well was really beautiful, and the station was excellent too. The depot is very smart and I am definitely warming to the look of the trams!

Heading back to Queen St on another 150, the final aim of the day was to have a quick jaunt down the Cardiff Bay shuttle, just for the novelty of doing it! 153910 was operating the shuttle that day, and not a bad ride to be honest!

Now little did I know, when heading back to Cardiff Central, that my train, the 1622 headed for Chester, had been cancelled! The 197 due to form it had decided it wanted a holiday in Chester depot for the day and didn't come down on the morning service! In the end, I waited for the 1714 towards Holyhead, arriving precisely 1 hour late at 1825.

When booking tickets, I paid £2 more for the 197 service for a long ride on one... the 1714 was £2 cheaper believe it or not, that really frustrated me!! However, Delay Repay did refund the full £7.30 of that ticket!

And that is all I have for this trip, I do hope you enjoyed reading and I am looking to go down again before the end of the summer hols! I also intend on going to the SVR in a couple of weeks, so look out for something from me on that!

Attachments

• 20230801_100847.jpg
    20230801_100847.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • 20230801_112909.jpg
    20230801_112909.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 20230801_124750.jpg
    20230801_124750.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20230801_151612.jpg
    20230801_151612.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0005.JPG
    IMAG0005.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 20230801_154622.jpg
    20230801_154622.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0009.JPG
    IMAG0009.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

Techniquest

Veteran Member
You're only 1 231 behind me, this will have to change :lol:

Two very different trips there, I didn't know about that shunter near Bank Hall but now I do there needs to be a visit. I keep forgetting Maghull North exists, same for Kenilworth, and has done for a long time. The only MerseyRail station I want, well until Headbolt Lane opens, I smell a trip to Merseyside with a whole ton of walking and/or cycling. Now this has me all planned for Friday!

I haven't had a Northern 150 with TfW yet, they do look out of place! I might mention that I did Gilfach Fargoed off a 37 and MK2s many years ago ;) What's the walk to Bargoed like? Not one I've done yet, but one I'm definitely looking at in combination with some epic 231 hunting and walking expeditions!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
You're only 1 231 behind me, this will have to change :lol:

Two very different trips there, I didn't know about that shunter near Bank Hall but now I do there needs to be a visit. I keep forgetting Maghull North exists, same for Kenilworth, and has done for a long time. The only MerseyRail station I want, well until Headbolt Lane opens, I smell a trip to Merseyside with a whole ton of walking and/or cycling. Now this has me all planned for Friday!

I haven't had a Northern 150 with TfW yet, they do look out of place! I might mention that I did Gilfach Fargoed off a 37 and MK2s many years ago ;) What's the walk to Bargoed like? Not one I've done yet, but one I'm definitely looking at in combination with some epic 231 hunting and walking expeditions!
As I said I'm going down again so it may change again :lol:!

The walk is quite nice to be honest, however as I didn't know my way, Google maps was my friend!! Think it took about 20 minutes tops because the scenery was beautiful!!
Easy by roads, for a ninja walker like yourself I would say 10 minutes.

Although if in that area for an explore, there is a couple options involving bike route 468/469 ;)

----

A couple of different days Luke :)
Thank you Kite :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Easy by roads, for a ninja walker like yourself I would say 10 minutes.

Although if in that area for an explore, there is a couple options involving bike route 468/469 ;)

----

A couple of different days Luke :)

Easy then :) Those cycle routes are absolutely on my list to research, there's quite a bit in the area I want to look at. Having done the bus from Rhymney to Merthyr earlier this year, I'm aware the hills up from the station in Merthyr to join Route 46 are incredible, so I won't be cycling up those!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
As promised, my next trip report!

19/8/23 - A trip to the SVR, with WMR being a pain in the process!

Awaking around half an hour before my half 6 alarm, I decided I'd have a look and see how the trains were doing, to get to Kidderminster!

Well... WMR had been having a bad week.. no doubts there.. I knew before I looked something must be up... and of course they'd cancelled the 0840 Hereford to Birmingham! If they'd cancelled Snow Hill services I'd be less upset, but I was fuming!

I'd planned to get the 0840 with my friend, as getting the 0940 would only leave us 9 minutes at Kidderminster to get on the planned 1115 service. Although, now of course, I had to revert to that. 172332 took us to Worcester foregate, where we changed for 172216 and 220 to Kidderminster, arriving on time and making our 1115 train!

Exchanging our free tickets was simple and quick, and we were straight onto the train, 50035 in question, for the ride to Bridgnorth. It was an amazing ride, and the driver was absolutely fantastic! Put on an amazing show as per usual.

The weather turned out to be fantastic, so it was a brilliant day.

Having had a wander round at Bridgnorth Station, 50035 ran round the train and took us all the way back to Kidderminster, and it was such a nice ride. The seats in the coaches are also so nice, it really is a stark contrast to what we have these days in our trains!

The driver let us have a quick look in the cab at Kidderminster, before it ran round to head back to Bridgnorth. We rode it back as far as Highley, where we did have to hop out as my friend had connections to make, so we had to get back to Kidderminster in order to make them for him!

In our brief time at Highley, we had a mooch around the engine shed and just enjoyed the sun, whilst waiting for the 1642 back to Kidderminster, hauled by 75069!

The power of this steam loco was incredible, absolutely amazing, and so worth the trip to have a ride behind it.

However.... this is where things started to go wrong again! Being me, I'm a forward planner, so I had a look at RTT to see how our return trains were doing. We were planning to get the 1809 back to Worcester Shrub Hill, to connect into a GWR however... you guessed it... 1809 cancelled!! Thankfully, the kettle was running fairly close to time so we managed to make the 1739 to Foregate St, having scrapped plans for a visit to the chippy, and made do with a McDonalds in Worcester City centre.

But then the GWR leaves Oxford 30 late, which meant my friend would never have made his connection onward from Hereford... so we got on a late running WMR formed of 196004 only, and arrived back into Hereford safely in time for his connection to be made.

All in all, a really successful trip and an amazing day out. The SVR is an amazing heritage railway, and I really am sad about its survival fund, and how it hasn't had more support. I'd love to go again next year, but how do I know it will survive?!

Well, regarding my list of trip reports to come, I am off to Chiltern on Thursday as planned, then to add to the list, potentially a very long day trip to Cornwall on the 30th, and then maybe even the second Cardiff trip on the 4th Sept! Boy am I busy!!

Thank you so much for reading, and I will attach some photos below of 50035, 75069 and a couple of other bits from SVR.

Until next time...

Attachments

• 20230819_172714.jpg
    20230819_172714.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230819_144802.jpg
    20230819_144802.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230819_144543.jpg
    20230819_144543.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20230819_130007.jpg
    20230819_130007.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 8

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
As I noted in my last trip report, I now have an extra trip to the list on the 30th! A massive day trip bashing HSTs, and the furthest south going to be Lostwithiel. A very long day that will be, but exciting, and I shall definitely be reporting back on that one!

Next trip, Chiltern stuff on Thursday!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
A nice little trip on the SVR, despite WMR letting you down :( It appears we both had a day of planned activities letting us down, which is a shame! At least you had a good journey out of it and I hope you have filed your Delay Repay claims!

That trip into Cornwall's going to be really enjoyable, without a doubt it'll be a long day but I reckon you'll love it. It's been way too long since I was last in that area, I must make an effort to return!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
A nice little trip on the SVR, despite WMR letting you down :( It appears we both had a day of planned activities letting us down, which is a shame! At least you had a good journey out of it and I hope you have filed your Delay Repay claims!

That trip into Cornwall's going to be really enjoyable, without a doubt it'll be a long day but I reckon you'll love it. It's been way too long since I was last in that area, I must make an effort to return!
I'm going to be honest I haven't bothered with DR. I'd only get about 3.50 back or something, if it was a bigger trip I would be more bothered!

Current plan is about 16 hours start to finish... so an incredibly long day, but with a long time out with friends I cannot complain!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
That £3.50 would fund a nice little spin somewhere, or at least help fund a future longer trip! I'd have claimed it, I'm happy to claim for less than £1 worth of Delay Repay though. Quite, there's a couple of claims I'm still waiting to hear back from and they need chasing.

A 16 hour travel day? I'd not be able to do that without multiple coffees these days :lol:

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
That £3.50 would fund a nice little spin somewhere, or at least help fund a future longer trip! I'd have claimed it, I'm happy to claim for less than £1 worth of Delay Repay though. Quite, there's a couple of claims I'm still waiting to hear back from and they need chasing.

A 16 hour travel day? I'd not be able to do that without multiple coffees these days :lol:
Might get a return on the Cardiff Bay shuttle for £3.50... that's about it!

16 hours indeed, and I do it without coffee! I am definitely looking forward to it though, going to go pick up my wad of paper tickets today hopefully, it'll take an age for the machine to print :lol:

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
I am back!!

24/8/23 - My first trip on Chiltern!

Well, as a first time trying something... it's go big or go home isn't it? I didn't want the latter... so I went big!

Starting out from Hereford on the 0939, we headed for Birmingham New St. Unfortunately, the train had been late since start of service, however the crew swiftly turned it around and we left 3 late at 0942. 172340 was the unit in question. It was a really smooth journey as far as Bromsgrove, where we lost more time thanks to the signaller allowing a 19 late 323 out infront of us up the Lickey! :lol:
We left Bromsgrove around 15 late, and headed up the Lickey incline. But, suddenly, we grounded to a halt in seconds about halfway up the incline by a green signal... it seems that someone pulled the alarm in the disabled toilet as the driver went down to reset and check... not sure why the conductor didn't do that!
Anyway, we were back on the move swiftly, and only arrived into New St about 10 late in the end.

Now funnily enough, ticketing websites do not understand the meaning of... walking!!
We walked the short distance to Birmingham Moor St, which I must say is a beautiful station and a fantastic feat of architecture.
We caught the 1145 to London Marylebone.. formed of 68010 and AL01 (82301). I mean... of course you go for 68 diagrams for a first trip! Me being me, I do my research, and we settled down in the declassified business class section of the train at the front by the DVT.
Remember what I said earlier about go big or go home? Well I'm sure you've guessed by now yes I did go all the way to London Marylebone, I mean, why not!
The train was absolutely fantastic, and really so smooth! Seating comfortable, and the time flew by! Well... I say smooth... we had a trainee driver so he was a bit jolty on starting but it was great bar that!
The guard came down to check tickets after Banbury, but he called down the carriage, tickets please!, walked towards us, didn't even stop walking and just glanced at our tickets as he walked past! It was so fast it could have said anything!!!

Despite making extra calls at Princes Risborough and High Wycombe, we arrived into Marylebone only 4 minutes late at 1347. I was very glad I have finally done this route now, as the scenery was fantastic and such a comfy train!

Well, us train enthusiasts may seem mad sometimes... this was mad as at 1436 we'd hopped on 168005 and started the journey back to Birmingham! It was very interesting to compare the two types of trains used on the route, however I have to say I do prefer the 68 sets for the better general ambience.
The 168 was great, and arrived back into Birmingham Moor St only one minute late at 1634. The intention was to walk back to New St and pick up the 1720 back to Hereford as I knew it was 196s... so we did just that!
However it was definitely not the best choice as to say the platform was packed is an understatement! There were two XC voyagers in before our train but alas very few people actually got on them!

Luckily 196006 and 010 rolled in on time and we did manage to fight for a seat! The 1h23m journey back to Hereford went without fault, and it was a good ride. I do like the 196s and look forward to riding them more!

Overall a very successful day out, with stunning scenery, and plenty of wants ticked off the list! I do hope you enjoyed the report.

My next report will be from my extra long trip to Cornwall next Wednesday, but until then, here's a sneak peek of the massive amount of tickets I've got for it! (Yes I'm a paper ticket fan!!)

I shall post a few pics from this trip tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• 20230822_124217.jpg
    20230822_124217.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9

Kite159

Veteran Member
Sounded like you had a good trip to London & back. I still need to sample the former 1st class area on the Chiltern sets (as I prefer sitting at the noisy end)

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Sounded like you had a good trip to London & back. I still need to sample the former 1st class area on the Chiltern sets (as I prefer sitting at the noisy end)
It was a great trip! If I manage to go on them again before the DfT pulls the plug on them I will definitely try the noisy end, always prefer it on our 67s!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I've yet to sample the former Business Zone on a Chiltern service, I think I may have to investigate that at some point! Mind you, I have no idea what the diagrams are now so I'd have to look them up. I can see doing a trip to Bicester North in due course on one soon enough (oops, Spoiler Alert! :lol: )

That was clearly a nice little adventure on Chiltern, did you at least stop to see the streets of London or even the concourse at Marylebone?

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
I've yet to sample the former Business Zone on a Chiltern service, I think I may have to investigate that at some point! Mind you, I have no idea what the diagrams are now so I'd have to look them up. I can see doing a trip to Bicester North in due course on one soon enough (oops, Spoiler Alert! :lol: )

That was clearly a nice little adventure on Chiltern, did you at least stop to see the streets of London or even the concourse at Marylebone?
Oh golly yes we had a short wander out of the station, and had a good look at the concourse, it is a lovely station. Didn't have long though as had to get back for those 196s!!!!

1145 and 1245 off BMO towards London are 68s if that helps!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Good to hear you didn't just jump off one train onto another! It is a nice little station, not one I've done for quite some time. Thanks for the heads-up on the 68s, that will be me heading to Birmingham in due course. Assuming the weather behaves itself of course, there's an adventure featuring Bicester being lined up as I type. It needs good weather for it to go ahead though!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Good to hear you didn't just jump off one train onto another! It is a nice little station, not one I've done for quite some time. Thanks for the heads-up on the 68s, that will be me heading to Birmingham in due course. Assuming the weather behaves itself of course, there's an adventure featuring Bicester being lined up as I type. It needs good weather for it to go ahead though!
All the best in achieving it!

SuperLuke2334

Established Member
Good lord I've got some catching up to do :lol:, I thought I'd written my TR from last Weds.... appears not! Cardiff trip report to come on Friday (I hope!).

30-8-23 - The big HST bash!

An early start for this trip, with an 05.30 alarm and having worked the previous day, my body wasn't feeling very awake! However I pushed through that and prepared to get the 0710 to Newport. Meeting my friends at the station, (albeit they were cutting it fine :lol:), we made the train formed of 175009. I'm very glad we did pick up that unit as it was its' penultimate day in service!

The journey to Newport was without event, but I was surprised at how busy the train got, nearly every seat filled! Arrival into Newport was on time at 0801.

Now here's where the fun part starts............... :rolleyes:

On Tuesday evening there was a fatality at Starcross, which created much disruption and therefore set everything up for the day, in the wrong places! The celebrity XC HST set, with 43007 and 43008 had got stuck in Plymouth, rather than being in Leeds, and therefore the service we were planning to get from Bristol was a voyager :(.

We then had to change our plans, as we were trying to get as much HST haulage as possible during the day. My friends left me at Newport to sort a couple bits out, whilst they went down to Cardiff and back on a GWR Castle HST.

At 0914, they returned and we took this HST, 43156 and 188 all the way from Newport to Totnes. Funnily enough, I hadn't actually been on a HST on the mainline before, (first time on a HST ever was in May at the SVR Diesel Gala :lol:), so it was a great way to try them out in their dying years of service in the SW. There was this lovely man onboard who was chatting to us and telling us his stories of HSTs in the past, which was really nice. I won't bore you with all his stories as it went on quite a bit!

At Totnes, arrival around 1215, we decided to alight and pick up the celebrity PCs back to Exeter St David's as they were allocated out on 1S51.... except about 2 minutes after we got off the train it was swapped for a voyager :lol:. No driver to bring it off Laira! What a farce!! If we'd have known, we'd have stayed on the HST to Plymouth and into Cornwall!

As it was, we waited until 1321 to pick up another GWR Castle to Newton Abbot. Alighting at Newton Abbot, we waited until 1409 to get the other XC HST (FINALLY), down to Plymouth. We had decided at this point that there was no point going into Cornwall, as it would take too long and the plan had already crumbled!

Arriving at Plymouth 1448, we had 40 mins until it left again, where we would take it to Bristol Parkway.. so I decided to run and get some food, as it would be our longest change time now until we got back to Hereford, when it would really have been too late to eat food for me!

Departed Plymouth on time at 1527, and headed for Bristol.... approaching Bristol the Train Manager announced it would be terminating at Bristol TM rather than going through to Leeds due to track defects further up the line!! We waited for it to depart back south, before we headed for Platform 5 to catch a train to Newport. This was a 4 car 158, and with it being 6pm, you can imagine what it was like :lol:. You guessed it... packed!!

Arrival at Newport was a couple of minutes late, however we had about half an hour to spare to get the 1909 Manchester as far as Hereford, formed of 67017 and HD01.

It was a good journey back home, and altogether a fairly good trip. Despite the plan alterations and the various frustrations, we still had a lot of fun. It will be sad to see the HSTs go, as they've served us well.

Thanks to @William TC and his friend for inviting me on the trip!

Here is a couple of photos of HSTs from the trip!

Thanks for reading, and I will hope to see you for the Cardiff trip report on Friday :)

Attachments

• 20230830_080529.jpg
    20230830_080529.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • 20230830_120150.jpg
    20230830_120150.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 20230830_133153.jpg
    20230830_133153.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 20230830_140759.jpg
    20230830_140759.jpg