• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Sutton Park Booked Freight Trains Saturday 20th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Drimnagh Road

Since when did paying become compulsory to get gen? .

Do you feel like you are superior by knowing gen but not sharing it?

If I knew the area, I'd provide you with a more helpful answer james than been told to subscribe to some money making organisation.

Any of the gen sites I am on function by their members posting up to date gen for the sake of their fellow enthusiasts.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Since when did paying become compulsory to get gen? .

Do you feel like you are superior by knowing gen but not sharing it?

If I knew the area, I'd provide you with a more helpful answer james than been told to subscribe to some money making organisation.

Any of the gen sites I am on function by their members posting up to date gen for the sake of their fellow enthusiasts.

So since 12th of August there has been:

Freight Train Times At Long Buckby
Walsall Freight times 12th august
Sunday Engineering Freight Trains passing birmingham international
Freight Trains And Network Rail Test Trains at walsall
Freight Trains on the Sutton Park Line
Olton Booked Freight Trains
Sutton Park Booked Freight Trains Saturday 20th August

now some people might think that was a lot of requests and a lot of calls on the good nature of the frieght master guy. If it were me i would have given one set out like a teaser and then just advertised the service. (but i am mean and tight!)

Buy freightmaster if you are intrested ,or sign up to a gen site. (BTW is a timetabled service gen? Is gen not that 2x20 have turned up on a Frieghtliner service?) I am not intrested enougth to buy the service but i will post something for everyone if isee something out of the ordinary pass my office window!

BTW i have the least gen of anyone in the world. I will happily share it but you might get better by asking the wall!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
APOLOGIES - i was feeling grumpy last night. Unfair and uncalled for, sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.