• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SVR Diesel enthusiasts Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeWhiteley

Hey all, rather new here. :oops:

I tried Joining the SVR forum, but the Register button wouldn't work, so I'm coming here hoping someone maybe able to help me. :)

There are the SVR enthusiasts days starting tomorrow, until Saturday. I'm hoping to go tomorrow. But I mainly want to go and see the Class 42 Warship.

http://www.svr.co.uk/SpecialEvents.aspx?referer=planningyourvisit

The page says it's there, but whether it will be running or not, I don't know? I just don't want to go there and find out it's in a depot and can't go anywhere near it. I'd be happy to know if it was running or stationary somewhere. And if it is stationary can I get close to it? I need to take some close up photos of it.

Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Cheers,
Mike

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello, Welcome to the forums :)

If you look at the PDF link at the bottom of the info, there is a diagram sheet on it at the bottom. Look for the column with 'D821' above it, this is the one booked for the 42. Looking at it, it should be out on all 3 days.

Regards,

James.

Status
Not open for further replies.