• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Swindon STEAM museum - discounted admission discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilo37

After contacting First Great Western customer services to confirm that the discounted entry for £5 (purchased as an add on when buying a rail ticket) to the STEAM museum was still available (so I could use it to see if still valid for the Lego event this weekend) it was with some dismay to hear back from them to be told it had been discontinued and National Rail would be informed to get them to remove it from the special offers part of the website. I'd used it for the previous 2 events in 2013 and 2012. Makes me wonder just how long National Rail enquiries have been promoting this when it is no longer available and also what other offers are on there that have been withdrawn by TOCs.
:(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.