• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR Online assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCandSainz

Hello im a new user. I was wondering if anyone who’s done & passed the SWR online assessment straight after applying on what are the best answers to give? Because I failed a few months ago and I’m looking to apply again and really don’t want to mess it up this time.

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Stigy

Established Member
If it’s the one they ask you to take immediately after filling out the application form it’s just basic arithmetic I seem to recall?

Or are you referring to a situational judgment questionairre for a driver application? Need more info really.

AFCandSainz

Yeah I’m on about the SJT that you do straight after you apply. I’m more into looking at rail operator & gateline roles

Yeah I’m on about the SJT that you do straight after you apply. I’m more into looking at rail operator & gateline roles

I'm not sure if the SJT for those roles are the same as those for drivers, but if they are are then you need to focus on safety/following rules firstly and then customer service. The questions aren't there to trip you up but rather find out what you would do in a given situation.

Good luck

Stigy

Established Member
Wasn’t aware they had SJT for those roles. Again can’t say if it’s the same for driver grades but as has been said, think about safety (and customer service as they may have tailored it to the grade you’ve applied for). Certainly gatekine staff will be expected to focus on customer service, but that’s not to say that safety should go out the window!

AFCandSainz

I'm not sure if the SJT for those roles are the same as those for drivers, but if they are are then you need to focus on safety/following rules firstly and then customer service. The questions aren't there to trip you up but rather find out what you would do in a given situation.

Good luck

Good luck

Good luck

Yeah that what tends to throw me off is that there’s no right or wrong answer. Just what would be the most affective to do and the least affective thing giving in any situation when a customer needs help ect. But thank you anyway guys I will definitely try and practice

Status
Not open for further replies.